Business law for business people
Freestone Law can advise you on Australia’s highly regulated franchising environment. We have assisted our franchisor clients to develop a strong legal awareness which enables them to operate their franchise system in a decisive and confident manner. They avoid complex and expensive problems by getting the answers they need up front from a legal adviser who knows business.
Talk to us today about:
- Franchising code compliance
- Franchise agreements and disclosure documents
- Franchisee occupancy agreements
- Franchise policy and procedure (operations manuals)
- Franchise transfers – buying and selling
- Intellectual property
- Dispute resolution with Franchisees or Landlords
- Debt recovery
- Competition and Consumer law compliance
- Supplier agreements
- Commercial and retail leasing including disputes and negotiations with landlords
We understand that operating a franchised business is a complex undertaking. Don’t navigate through Australia’s highly regulated Franchising environment alone. Freestone Law can assist you through the unfamiliar and complex franchising laws. Our goal is to ensure that you understand every aspect of your franchise system, what is required of you and what you are entitled to expect from your franchisor. We have the knowledge base to assist you in your business.
Contact us about:
- Purchase and sale of franchised businesses.
- Reviewing and advising on franchise agreements and disclosure documents prior to signing.
- Assistance with due diligence investigations on the franchise system and suitability analysis, is the opportunity right for you?
- Franchising code explained in plain English.
- Supplier agreements and trading terms.
- Multi -site ownership and growth strategy.
- Commercial and retail leasing including disputes and negotiations with landlords.
- Dispute resolution with your franchisor and/or landlord.